Friday 20 April 2012

I Hope They 'Play Rough' In Jail, Lee....

...I really, really hope so:
The thug, who this week admitted three animal cruelty charges in court, repeatedly rained kicks and punches down on the helpless pet, which in the video even appears to play dead to stop him.

The video, from September, shows Dyer in the garden of his partner Ruth Duffell's home in King Henry's Drive, New Addington.
New Addington again? How surprising...
He is shown chasing the dog around the garden and beating it with a plank of wood before kicking it in the head.

Footage then shows him throwing dog faeces over his neighbours' fence.
And his excuse? 'I never did nuffin' wrong, innit?' Of course:
But despite the video evidence, Dyer, who also has a two-year-old Staffordshire bull terrier named Angel, claimed he had done "nothing wrong".

After stating that he wanted to tell "his side of the story"...
Ooooh, wait!

*gets popcorn*

OK! Let the fun begin!
...he told the Advertiser: "These dogs are not scared of me. They wouldn't come to me when they are called if they were. All I was doing in that video is playing rough with them, staffies can be a handful and they like playing rough.
Yeeeees, sure they do. I hope you do get a jail sentence, I hear Leroy in Cell 18 likes it too. Think he's more of a giver than a receiver, though, if you know what I mean...
"I think it's bad that people can say what they want about me and get me in court.
Well, you would say that, wouldn't you? But it's not just words, is it?There's video!
"I don't even think him next door should have been allowed to record anything in our garden."
/facepalm
"I have never thrown dog mess over the fence, that is just one thing he is lying about."
Really? Because the court report says that's on videotape too!

3 comments:

Doo-doo said...

Who you going to believe? The evidence in front of you or a shit-flinger-supreme?

Anonymous said...

I simply MUST get the name of his landscaper....divine...in a New Addington way.

JuliaM said...

New Addington - it must be twinned with Mos Eisley Spaceport...