Tuesday 17 December 2013

I’m Shocked, Shocked That Your Businesses Might Provide The Answer…

Leading dog experts today called for training for owners who can’t control their pets after a couple were attacked on Pendle Hill.
Dog instructor Anthony Holden and award-winning former dog warden Steve Wood said owners needed greater education about the consequences of their dogs’ behaviour.
Of course you do. Any idea who'd provide it?

Oh. Wait.
Miss McKenna said the attack went on for ‘a good three or four minutes’.
She said: “Andy had a bit of an argument with the man but I was too flustered to speak. I just told him to control his dogs, turned my back and ran to the car.
“There was blood all over my legs and rips in my jeans. The adrenaline was pumping and I didn’t feel the pain until we started driving, I was that petrified.”
So, any arrests? Any confiscation of what are surely meeting the definition of ‘dangerous dogs’?
PC Anita Whittle from Lancashire Police confirmed an investigation was underway and said she was due to take a statement from the boxer dogs’ owner today.
I thought so.

2 comments:

Fidel Cuntstruck said...

Never missing the opportunity for a plug eh Mr Holden?

Mr Holden, who runs Alpha Dog Training ..

Not totally convinced you've thought that one through ... surely the owner should be the "Alpha" .. that way the dogs in their possession know who is the boss and do as they are bidden?

JuliaM said...

Heh!