Wednesday 4 June 2014

Today’s ‘Why Can’t The Whole World Change To Suit My Desires?’ Cretin

This letter appeared in the pages of ‘Metro’ following a new item about the EU’s ludicrous demand that web search engines delete hits on subjects that some people would rather you didn’t find out:



Now, there’s no details given due to the brevity, but one presumes that the chap(?) didn't put the photo up himself and so cannot delete it, but wants the search engines to ‘forget’ it to spare him the pain of remembering a friend.

When did we start raising such utter wimps in this country?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the person, we should have the right not to be upset.

The other day my son asked me who was in a photo with me and I, whilst choking back sobs explained they were my grandparents/his great grandparents. That's when I set fire to my wedding album and melted the video (as a precaution)!

Dr Cromarty said...

I presume this fucknut gets a vote on independence in September, God help us.

Twenty_Rothmans said...

Redd from Edinburgh clearly shares the learning difficulties of so many of his countrymen.

What was he doing having pictures of himself taken with a dead guy in the first place? What was it - Weekend at Bernie's?

JuliaM said...

"That's when I set fire to my wedding album and melted the video (as a precaution)!"

*chuckles*

But watching all the veterans standing in the heat to honour their comrades at the D Day remembrance ceremony yesterday just made this chap look even more pathetic, didn't it?

"I presume this fucknut gets a vote on independence in September, God help us."

I can't wait for the result - in or out, the recriminations will be AWESOME!

"What was he doing having pictures of himself taken with a dead guy in the first place? What was it - Weekend at Bernie's?"

SNORK!